PROGRAM AND CONGRESS TOPICS
A comprehensive program which includes plenary lectures, panel discussion, free papers, oral presentations, posters and symposia have been planned and it will cover major disciplines in Biomedical Laboratory Science. Speakers of national and international repute will be invited to share there experiences and expertise with all participants.
The Organizing Committee cordially invite to present your oral/ poster paper at the congress.
PRELIMINARY TIMETABLE (.pdf) is available here
(Please note: sessions and times are subject to change)
“Laboratory and Clinical Medicine – Theory, Innovations and Practice”
1. Education, Management, CPD, International BLSs Mobility
2. Quality Control and Quality Assurance
3. Haematology, Coagulation
4. Microbiology, Parasitology, Virology, Antibiotic Resistence
5. Infectious Diseases, Blood-borne Diseases, STD
6. Biosafety, Biosecurity, Patient Safety, Nosocomial Infections
7. Molecular Biology, Forensic Medicine, Genetics
8. Cytology, Histology, Pathology
9. Immunology, Immunohaematology, Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank)
10. Clinical Chemistry, Toxicology
11. Ecology, Epidemiology, Sanitary Engineering, Public Health and Preventive Medicine
12. Personalized Medicine
13. Evidence Based Medicine
14. Experimental Methods in Biomedical Research
15. Free topics
CALL FOR PAPERS
You are cordially invited to submit the abstract of your presentation via e-mail: email@example.com
Abstracts/papers must be written in English or Croatian and should be formatted according to the Instructions for abstracts submission available on this web site.
Abstract received by June 15th, 2017 will be considered under the standard review process.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their contribution by June 25th, 2017.
Post-deadline abstracts can be accepted only in a limited number after individual agreement with the author(s).
Deadline extended until July 30, 2017