For congress participants, hotel accommodation is secured upon specialy agreed prices in Valamar Diamant Hotel Poreč 4*
Brulo 1, HR-52440 Porec, Croatia
Accommodation reservation is necessary.
The participants are asked to fill out the Registration Form:
• ON LINE: click here
• Download Registration form (word doc.): click here
Fill out (name and family name, institution, address, city, country, phone, fax, e-mail, etc.) and send by fax: ++385 1 4102 079 or e-mail: email@example.com
Valamar Diamant Hotel is only a 10 minute stroll away from the historic centre of Porec. Surrounded by pine forests and pristine beaches, it offers the right balance of recreation, relaxation and exceptional buffet dining, including dietary meals. The Hotel’s recreational activities are second to none, especially when it comes to biking. It features a sports hall, outdoor pool, heated indoor pool and a wellness and beauty centre.
Hotel accommodation for congress participants is arranged upon special prices in double “Standard” rooms at Valamar Diamant Hotel Poreč (4* hotel). Rooms can be used as “double use” (accommodation for two persons) or as “single use” (1/1, accommodation for one person).
|Valamar Diamant Hotel 4* – accomodation||PRICES (per room per day)|
|Standard room „double use“ – (for two persons)||780 HRK (104 €)|
|Standard room „single use“ – (for one person)||630 HRK (84 €)|
Optional: Supplement for buffet lunch is 75 HRK (10 €) per person per day.
– Price is per room per day
– Residence tax and VAT is included in the price
– Check in 14:00 / Check out 10:00
– If your choice is “double use“ room accommodation please specify the name of the person you will be sharing it with, otherwise you shall be charged for a “single use” room.
– Reservation should be made not later than August 25, 2017.
– After 08/25/2017 Organizer does not guarantee the availability of rooms and the same depending on hotel occupancy at the time of receipt of booking and payment of the full amount.
Cancellation of accommodation:
Accomodation must be canceled in writing. Any cancellation must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 35-20 days before arrival – penalty 50% of total costs
• 19-7 days before arrival – penalty 75% of total costs
• 6-0 days prior to arrival and NoShow – penalty 100% of total costs